"The Alkaline Multivitamin"
Our Seaweed Duo (Bromide) Gel contains :
What is Irish Sea Moss and Bladderwrack ? :
Irish Sea Moss, or chondrus crispus is a tough and stringy red, yellow, or purple seaweed that grows up to 6 inches high on rocks in tidal pools along the northern Atlantic and the Caribbean. Irish Sea Moss has been used for centuries as a natural superfood for one simple fact - it is a nutrient powerhouse.
Bladderwrack is a type of brown algae (seaweed) that grows on the northern Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and on the northern Atlantic coast and Baltic coast of Europe. The main stem of bladderwrack, known as the thallus, is used medicinally. The thallus has tough, air-filled pods or bladders to help the algae float-thus the name bladderwrack.
The gel can be consumed by itself or mixed into a fruit or veggie shake to easily diminish the taste.
We receive our Irish Sea Moss and Bladderwrack in it's raw form from divers who harvest the seaweed from protected waters off the coast of Maine.
Potential Benefits :
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents and helps to fight the cold and flu
- Balance gut flora and restore gut health
- Increased metabolism (weight loss) and endocrine function
- Multi level thyroid support (see details below)
- Promotes healthy skin and prevents dry skin/psoriasis
- Increases energy levels
- Well known to help lower cholesterol
- Helps prevent bloating, gas and indigestion
- Rich source of calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Rich in beta-carotene for healthy vision
- Enhances libido and drive
- Helps with recovery from radiation exposure
- Helps regulate the bowel and soothes inflammation of the digestive tract
- Sea Moss is a nutrient powerhouse and actually contains 92 of the 102 minerals that make up our bodies
- Sea Moss is jam packed with potassium. The cells of the body cannot function without potassium though strangely, our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve potassium. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to your diet can significantly improve mood and cognitive function (especially for ADD). High potassium foods are also very helpful for fibromyalgia, moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders.
- Irish moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion.
- Sea Moss contains Algin. This phytonutrient has therapeutic value as a heavy metal detoxifying agent - meaning it helps pull heavy metals out of the tissues of our bodies.
Please note :
Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Customer assumes shipping risks with prepared jars of gel. Please see shipping policy before ordering. Order the "Gel Kit" to assure a safe shipment & delivery.