~The Alkaline Multivitamin~
Not just “sea moss” but true authentic Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus)
Our Seaweed Duo Combo Gel contains :
Irish Sea Moss is a rare variety of sea moss found in the Northern Atlantic, off the coast of Maine and along the coast of Ireland. This unique sea moss got its name during the height of the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s when the Irish population faced a period of mass starvation and disease that lasted for almost a decade. It was caused by one of the worst cases of potato blight in European history, resulting in widespread hunger and a dramatic decline in population. Because of the famine, people started harvesting and using this sea moss from the beaches as a food source out of desperation. Not only did they discover how it made them feel satiated but many began to report of health issues rapidly declining, mental health improving, and many reported of infections and illnesses being completely healed. This led to this sea moss being used in many recipes and then eventually becoming a super food for the Irish people.
What is Bladderwrack ? :
Bladderwrack is a type of brown algae (seaweed) that grows on the northern Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and on the northern Atlantic coast and Baltic coast of Europe. The main stem of bladderwrack, known as the thallus, is used medicinally. The thallus has tough, air-filled pods or bladders to help the algae float-thus the name bladderwrack. This seaweed contains its own unique compounds and additional minerals.
What is the gel ? :
The gel is made by rehydrating the sea moss, blending with a high powered blender, and then the final product being a gel due to its natural compound carrageenan which is a natural thickening agent. The gel can be consumed by itself or mixed into a fruit or veggie shake to easily diminish the taste. It is an easily acquired taste and becomes easier and easier to implement into your daily routine.
Please be aware :
Many sellers are capitalizing on the “sea moss” trend and selling inauthentic versions of sea moss - some grown in man-made ponds, some are also varieties from St Lucia and other places in the world that do not grow the authentic Chondrus Crispus strain that Dr. Sebi spoke about. At Zeal Living LLC, we always have and will continue to source and offer only authentic Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus). Authentic Irish Sea Moss grows very slowly in shallow tidal pools in cold water which creates the plants ability to host such a massive amount of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other unique healing compounds.
Potential Benefits :
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents and helps to fight the cold and flu
- Balance gut flora and restore gut health
- Increased metabolism (weight loss) and endocrine function
- Multi level thyroid support (see details below)
- Promotes healthy skin and prevents dry skin/psoriasis
- Increases energy levels
- Well known to help lower cholesterol
- Helps prevent bloating, gas and indigestion
- Rich source of calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Rich in beta-carotene for healthy vision
- Enhances libido and drive
- Helps with recovery from radiation exposure
- Helps regulate the bowel and soothes inflammation of the digestive tract
- Sea Moss is a nutrient powerhouse and actually contains 92 of the 102 minerals that make up our bodies
- Sea Moss is jam packed with potassium. The cells of the body cannot function without potassium though strangely, our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve potassium. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to your diet can significantly improve mood and cognitive function (especially for ADD). High potassium foods are also very helpful for fibromyalgia, moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders.
- Irish moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion.
- Sea Moss contains Algin. This phytonutrient has therapeutic value as a heavy metal detoxifying agent - meaning it helps pull heavy metals out of the tissues of our bodies.
Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Any information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*Customer assumes shipping risks with prepared jars of gel. Please see shipping policy before ordering. Order the "Gel Kit" to assure a safe shipment & delivery.