Our ~Lights Out~ tincture contains concentrated extracts of the following organic herbs :
Potential Benefits :
- Helps you fall asleep faster by providing a soothing effect on the central nervous system; reducing anxiety and nervousness
- Adaptogenic herbs help your body regulate levels of stress hormones such as cortisol -allowing your body and mind to relax and better cope with stress
- Eases the mind into a state of relaxation
- Provides a deeper level of (REM) sleep by increasing levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that reduces brain cell activity, which also increases relaxing brain waves (alpha & theta)
- Enjoy an improved dream state and more vivid dreams
- Overall restoration in normal sleeping patterns, sleep quality and sleep efficiency
Other Potential Benefits :
- Aids in weight loss by boosting metabolism and thyroid function
- Anti-inflammatory antibacterial and antiviral elements
- Protects vision due to high levels of beta carotene
- Eases menstrual symptoms such as mood swings and cramps
- Helps relieve constipation, stomach ulcers, indigestion and heartburn
- Promotes healthy skin, elasticity and collagen production
Each 2 oz bottle contains at least 75 servings (1 squeeze of the dropper)
Recommended use : 1-3 servings 1 hour before bed and another 1-3 servings before sleep. Start with 2 servings 30 minutes before bed, then another 2 servings right before bed and adjust as needed. Take by mouth, alone or with water. Most effective when taken at least 2 hours after eating and not on a full stomach.
Ingredients : Vegetable glycerin & extracts of organic Valerian root, organic Chamomile, organic Damiana, organic Ashwagandha and organic Lavender.
*Vegan *Handcrafted *100% Natural *Environmentally conscious product
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.