~ Organic Roasted Dandelion Root "Coffee" ~
Coffee alternative : Roasted dandelion root is popular for its robust taste which is similar to coffee without the harmful caffeine which can have a negative effect on the adrenal glands and can also cause excess acidity in the body. Roasted dandelion root is a great alternative to coffee and provides many other amazing health benefits. It is excellent by itself or can also be sweetened. We recommend using a quality organic agave nectar or organic coconut sugar if choosing to do so. Adding some quality coconut cream or coconut milk is another excellent substitute to use in place of creamer.
Potential Benefits :
- Reduces muscle pain, inflammation and symptoms of arthritis
- Mild source of natural energy
- Alkalizing to the body, reducing acidity
- High in minerals iron and zinc
- Nourishes and mildly detoxes the liver
- Rich in the carbohydrate inulin, which is a type of soluble fiber found in plants that supports the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract
- Restores and strengthens the urinary tract
- Mild, natural diuretic that contains sufficient minerals such as potassium which are normally lost during diuresis
Recommended use : bring 2- 3 cups of spring water to a boil - lower heat to right below boiling - add 1-3 tsp of the dry herb - cover and let steep for 30-90 minutes - strain - let cool - consume
Ingredients : Organic Roasted Dandelion Root "Coffee"
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.