~The Alkaline Multivitamin~
Our Seaweed Duo (Bromide) Gel contains :
What is Irish Sea Moss and Bladderwrack ? :
This is the traditional variety or Irish Sea Moss - the authentic Chondrus Crispus. Irish Sea Moss, or chondrus crispus is a tough and stringy red, yellow, or purple seaweed that grows up to 6 inches high on rocks in tidal pools along the northern Atlantic. Irish Sea Moss has been used for centuries as a natural superfood for one simple fact - it is a nutrient powerhouse.
Bladderwrack is a type of brown algae (seaweed) that grows on the northern Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and on the northern Atlantic coast and Baltic coast of Europe. The main stem of bladderwrack, known as the thallus, is used medicinally. The thallus has tough, air-filled pods or bladders to help the algae float-thus the name bladderwrack.
We receive our Irish Sea Moss and Bladderwrack in it's raw form from divers who harvest the seaweed from protected waters off the coast of Maine.
What is Sea Moss Gel :
The gel is made by rehydrating the dried seaweed, then blending in a commercial blender to creat a jelly like substance. The natural carrageenan in authentic Irish Sea Moss is what allows it to turn into a “gel”. The gel can be consumed by itself or mixed into a fruit or veggie shake to easily diminish the taste. The gel can also be used in many recipes to add nutrients and also as a thickening agent. The taste of the gel is an easily acquired taste many get used to very easily for consistent use as part of a supplement regime.
Please be aware :
Many sellers are capitalizing on the “sea moss” trend and selling inauthentic versions of sea moss - some grown in man-made ponds, some are also varieties from St Lucia and other places in the world that do not grow the authentic Chondrus Crispus strain that Dr. Sebi spoke about. At Zeal Living LLC, we always have and will continue to source and offer only authentic Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus). Authentic Iris Sea Moss grows very slowly which creates the plants ability to host such a massive amount of minerals, antioxidants and other unique healing compounds.
Potential Benefits :
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents and helps to fight the cold and flu
- Balance gut flora and restore gut health
- Increased metabolism (weight loss) and endocrine function
- Multi level thyroid support (see details below)
- Promotes healthy skin and prevents dry skin/psoriasis
- Increases energy levels
- Well known to help lower cholesterol
- Helps prevent bloating, gas and indigestion
- Rich source of calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Rich in beta-carotene for healthy vision
- Enhances libido and drive
- Helps with recovery from radiation exposure
- Helps regulate the bowel and soothes inflammation of the digestive tract
- Sea Moss is a nutrient powerhouse and actually contains 92 of the 102 minerals that make up our bodies
- Sea Moss is jam packed with potassium. The cells of the body cannot function without potassium though strangely, our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve potassium. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to your diet can significantly improve mood and cognitive function (especially for ADD). High potassium foods are also very helpful for fibromyalgia, moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders.
- Irish moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion.
- Sea Moss contains Algin. This phytonutrient has therapeutic value as a heavy metal detoxifying agent - meaning it helps pull heavy metals out of the tissues of our bodies.
Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Customer assumes shipping risks with prepared jars of gel. Please see shipping policy before ordering. Order the "Gel Kit" to assure a safe shipment & delivery.