What is Irish Sea Moss ? :
Pristine Purple Sea Moss, harvested from the Caribbean sea off the coast of Jamaica. This Purple moss is naturally preserved by drying it in the Sun and overnight in the Moon. It is balanced by nature and doesn't have any commercial preservatives like table salt. It also provides us with most of the minerals our bodies need for various metabolic processes. Minerals like sulphur compounds, amino acids, iodine, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B-vitamins and vitamin C. Sea Moss is one of the most nutrient dense foods gifted to us by nature and we are pleased to present it to you.
Potential Benefits :
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents and helps to fight the cold and flu
- Thyroid support (see details below)
- Improved thyroid function results in healthy weight loss
- Promotes healthy skin and prevents dry skin/psoriasis
- Increases energy levels
- Strengthens joints and connective tissue
- Rich source of calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Enhance libido and drive
- Helps with recovery from radiation exposure
- Helps regulate the bowel and soothes inflammation of the digestive tract
- Sea Moss is a nutrient powerhouse and actually contains 92 of the 102 minerals that make up our bodies
- Sea Moss is jam packed with potassium. The cells of the body cannot function without potassium though strangely, our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve potassium. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to your diet can significantly improve mood and cognitive function (especially for ADD). High potassium foods are also very helpful for fibromyalgia, moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders.
- Irish moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion.
- Sea Moss contains Algin. This phytonutrient has therapeutic value as a heavy metal detoxifying agent - meaning it helps pull heavy metals out of the tissues of our bodies.
Please note :
Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Instructions : Rinse well before use - preferably with spring water to remove sand and any particles such as sea shells. Place in a bowl - add water - agitate waits hand - drain water - repeat until you are satisfied. Can be added directly to smoothies - can also be added to near boiling water to create a gel like substance, which can be added to smoothies. Add a handful to just enough hot water to cover the seaweed. Keep gel in the refrigerator once prepared.